The AFP Foundation for Philanthropy is proud to offer the Chamberlain Scholarship Program for the International Conference on Fundraising. This program is designed to help individuals serving nonprofit organizations develop their knowledge and skill in fundraising. The scholarship recipient will receive complimentary registration to the AFP International Conference.
In order to qualify for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidate is employed as a fundraising professional or, if candidate is an executive director, a substantial amount of time must be devoted to fundraising
- Candidate has never attended an AFP or NSFRE International Conference on Fundraising as a registered participant (unless as a member of the Conference Host Committee)
- Candidate must agree to complete an online evaluation form about his or her experience at International Conference
- Only one individual from any local organization or institution may be selected
- Must be employed by a 501(c)(3) organization which could not otherwise afford to send the
candidate to the conference.
- Must be willing to volunteer for the AFP Capital Area Chapter.
- Must be willing to share experience and insights with other AFP Capital Area Chapter members (e.g., via article in newsletter, etc.).
- May not have received another AFP Capital Area Chapter scholarship in the past year.